Tired of your helpdesk being bogged down with redundant password reset calls? Implement ReACT within your institution this summer and begin enjoying the benefits of reduced calls to your helpdesk, increased productivity, and happier end-users. Other than a warm beach, what could be a more relaxing summer than that?
Student accounts often fall victim to account hacks due to the sensitive information often associated with them. Many of these accounts have financial information, academic transcripts, home addresses, and other personally identifiable information tied to them. A breach in one account may have a domino effect with other accounts. Robust password management is necessary due to these justified security concerns. As a result, helpdesks will begin to feel the burden with an increase in password reset calls. Imagine having the opportunity to reduce these calls, improve productivity, and advance existing security protocols.
ReACT helps assist helpdesk employees with decreasing this workload, increasing staff output, and ultimately, improving the end-user experience. With a recent report released by the NCSC [National Cyber Security Center] in the UK suggesting that users need to take their cyber security more seriously, what can education institutions do to ensure students are more secure online?
With full technical support and assistance for administrators, including a backend for support, tracking and reporting, ReACT is truly an enterprise-grade solution. At ASPG, we have built up an array of clients within the education sector. With over 30 years of experience in the IT industry, and with these same schools and universities in mind, we build specific features for ReACT that are tailor-made for the education sector. Some of these features include:
- Alleviates password reset calls to the helpdesk and improves helpdesk productivity.
- Full implementation can be achieved in as little as one week in most environments.
- Complimentary web-based installation also includes scripting and implementation assistance.
- Delegate different permissions to determine who can reset [ie. Student employees vs. faculty employees]
- Scalable ability to handle high-volume periods such as new semesters and registration.
- Full customization methods as part of our complimentary “School Spirit” package – including options to customize colors, logos, fonts, and wording to your chosen options.
- Multi-language support suits a variety of international students and faculty.
- 24x7x365 technical support can satisfy a multitude of different schedules and workloads.
- Quick ROI means most institutions can have it purchased and paid for within the one summer.
- Quick turnaround means organizations can have ReACT installed within the week, if AD is already in place.
- Comprehensive reporting allows for auditing, implementation, adoption all built within user dashboards.
- Full breakdown of user activities towards passwords attempted, failed and succeeded, provided.
- And many more!
Clients who have incorporated ReACT typically enjoy results in as little as a few weeks and quickly receive a return on their initial investment from the tool. So this summer, why not integrate a comprehensive solution that will have you ready for a busy fall semester quicker than you can say, “I forgot my password.”
Free trials of the ReACT software are also available. Find out more about ReACT via ASPG’s website www.aspg.com/react. To learn more, contact the ASPG sales team by phone at 800-662-6090 (toll-free) or 239-649-1548 (US/International) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.