Ask a Question
All fields are required.
DB2 Encryption Software
MegaCryption DB provides comprehensive and cost-effective encryption of sensitive DB2 data, customizable at the table [row] level. It encrypts data-at-rest using the most secure non proprietary and well-known algorithms such as AES-128, AES-256, Blowﬁsh-16, CAST, DES, and Triple-DES. Encryption is transparent to applications / users and requires no changes to your applications.
MegaCryption DB complements any encryption process you may already have in place for other platforms. It does not require IBM’s ICSF to encrypt your data and can take advantage of IBM’s CPACF clear-key acceleration for speed. Designed to be extremely ﬂ exible to accommodate a variety of experience levels, encryption methods, and security policies companies have implemented. Additionally, a robust ISPF front-end allows for simple administration.
MegaCryption DB can be used as a stand-alone product, encrypting critical data at the DB2 table level, or can be used in conjunction with MegaCryption z/OS to provide a complete encryption solution protecting data across the enterprise. MegaCryption and MegaCryption DB also come with free companion products for use on Windows, UNIX or LINUX systems, which can be freely distributed internally and externally.
MegaCryption DB DB2 Encryption Software: The Benefits
- Encrypts sensitive DB2 data at rest, customizable at the row level
- Encrypts data in process, providing security for data as it is being created by your applications [a PCI requirement]
- Transparent to applications
- No changes to applications
- EDITPROC Exit for DB2
- Row Level Encryption
- Multiple Algorithms Supported: AES, AES2, DES, 3-DES, CAST, BL16
- ISPF Interface
- Setup takes less that one hour
- MegaCryption/PC & MegaCryption/IX FREE enterprise companion products for your non-z/OS platforms
- MegaCryption training is available on-site or online