Ask a Question
All fields are required.
and Password Reset Solutions
for Government Agencies
Governmental agencies not only have large numbers of people who require data access — many also have multi-factor authentication requirements to increase security and reduce Help Desk call volumes.
Whether you’re managing IT for a local government or a very large federal agency, password reset calls are almost certainly the lion’s share of your Help Desk support calls — and just as certainly the leading cost your Help Desk center has to bear.
As simple as password reset requests are, the sheer volume of calls that they represent creates a drain on your resources. And because many government workers like police, fire and other emergency responders work around the clock, 24×7, without self-service password reset tools in place your Help Desk center needs to be constantly open, as well.
Self-service password reset software can drastically lower your Help Desk costs — but only if it can work with your existing systems, be absolutely secure and auditable, include multi-factor authentication capabilities, and have almost no learning curve to use. Any password reset software that offers less is potentially worse than no software at all — and could even wind up exposing data on large numbers of citizens and costing your agency millions of dollars if a data breach occurs.
ReACT software offers all of the features your agency or government organization needs. We know you might have a wide range of legacy, distributed and open systems across your offices — and ReACT is interoperable with just about all of them, including z/OS [RACF & Top Secret], Novell / eDirectory, Active Directory, UNIX / Linux, AdvantX, Live@Edu / Office365 and more. And in the unlikely event that support for your system isn’t already built in to ReACT, we will be more than happy to script you the solution you need. And not only is ReACT inclusive, it’s all fast to implement — and when you couple that with the lack of a steep learning curve and multi-factor authentication, your agency can start being more secure and spending less very quickly.
And better security brings its own cost savings, too. Among all types of organizations, government agencies were third-highest in the number of data breaches suffered in 2012. Many data breaches come from either brute force attacks — so real-time monitoring of login and password activity on government accounts is essential, and ReACT gives administrators exactly that capability. It also provides easy auditing capability through its Reporting Library, which logs and reports all activities related to passwords and administrative functions. And if you need extra reporting that ReACT doesn’t provide, we’ve got you covered — we’ll set you up with any additional required reports you need to get the job done right.
ReACT self-serve password reset and access management software for government. Let the good guys in and keep the bad guys out with these features:
- Fully integrates with AdvantX, UNIX, Active Directory and many other popular systems in use by governments around the world.
- Multi-factor authentication via image recognition, SMS, email, Active Directory, and challenge questions provides extra security and convenience to government workers
- Save Help Desk costs while increasing end-user functionality: Self-service password reset functionality accessible to government workers via desktop client, iPad or Android tablet, kiosk, or mobile device — especially important for those workers who participate in BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) programs.
- Fast implementation time eases any potential inconveniences and starts saving money more quickly
- Both real-time and automated logging, reporting, and alerting ensures administrators are always apprised of system security and status issues.
- Administrators can implement custom password requirements to ensure password strength
- Government agencies can potentially save millions of dollars annually by eliminating password reset calls to the Help Desk center
- Lack of steep learning curve means government agents and employees will be able to use the system almost instantly.
ReACT fully integrates with almost any system
- Active Directory
- Top Secret
- Google Apps
- Office 365
- Unix/Linux (i.e AIX, DataTel, HP-UX)
- Oracle/SQL Databases
- Google Postini
- WFM (Workforce Management)
- Custom Applications VIA ActiveX Scripting
- Sophos Renewal Certificate for AD
- ERP and HR systems (i.e. People Soft)
- And many more!